In connection with the new regulations related to the taxation of Crypto Assets Trading through PMK 68 / 2022, Bitocto as PPMSE (Electronic System Trade Organization) is required to collect VAT (PPn) & Final Income Tax (PPh).
The things that needs to be considered are as follows:
- PPn & PPh collection will be carried out starting from May 1, 2022.
- Collection and payment of tax will be carried out by Bitocto.
- Trading fees will be adjusted based on the tax rate nominal deduction based on PMK 68 / 2022 namely 0.11% (PPn) for buyers & 0.1% (PPh) for sellers.
- Bitocto will make the necessary deductions and post deduction payments to the tax authority.
- Proof of deductions can be downloaded after further technical regulations have been issued by DJP (Central Tax Authority).
- PPn & PPh are automatically collected and deducted by Bitocto, customers do not need to worry about additional fees for buying/selling Crypto assets.
- The tax rate is subject to change at any time following the ongoing development of DJP regulations.
Happy Trading Bitoctonians!